🖤 Item Information
◆ Type: Handmade Diamonds
◆ Main Stone: 1Ct To 15CT
◆ Main Stone Shape: Marquise
◆ Main Stone Color: White
◆ Stone Color : G-H-I
◆ Stone Clarity: VVS1
◆ Style: Loose Moissanite Diamond
◆ Gem Type: Moissanite
◆ Stone Shape: Marquise Cut
◆ Stone Color: G-H-I
◆ Cut: Excellent
◆ Country Of Manufacture: India
◆ Condition: Brand New, Never been Used
Do you want a moissanite stone that you can add to an engagement ring to give it a vintage look? Then, a marquise cut moissanite is your best bet.
The marquise cut moissanite has been existing for decades. It has been a favorite choice among brides for decades.
During the 18th century, King Louis XV instructed a jeweler to cut a gemstone to create a shape of his mistress’ lips. This was how this cut developed. Marquise cut is recognized to symbolize women because of it elongated and over shape. Since then, it has been the most preferred shapes for ladies ring.
🖤 Metal Details:
♥ We can also make this ring using 9KT, 10KT, 14KT & 18KT gold & rose gold & silver.
♥ We can also make it using any other metal like 925 or 935 Sterling Silver.
♥ You can also choose any metal tone like Yellow gold, Rose gold & White gold.
♥ You can order this ring in 14k White Gold, Yellow Gold, and Rose Gold
♥ You can order this ring with simulated diamonds, natural diamonds, ***MOISSANITE*** and anything else in between
♥ All customization requests are welcome.
♥ Contact me today for a free quote.
♥ Metal: 14K solid white gold (available in yellow gold, rose gold, and platinum, 14k & 18k please send me a message)
♥Center Stone 0.75 to 8.00ct Moissanite Stone can be personalized on request.
🖤 MOISSANITE vs DIAMOND
• Moissanites maintain their clarity & sparkle throughout a lifetime just like a Diamond
• Moissanites are actually more brilliant (sparkly) than Diamonds with a 2.65 refractive index- Diamonds are 2.42
• Moissanite is less likely to attract grease or dirt than a diamond and should keep the ‘sparkle’ longer in between cleanings.
• Moissanites have a hardness of 9.25 and diamond have 10 on the MOHS scale moissanite are extremely durable.
• Due to their extremely similar properties, Moissanites are often and commonly mistaken for Diamonds
🖤 Why buy a Moissanite?
• Moissanite is one of the rarest minerals on earth, so we have recreated moissanite in a lab and crafted them so well by our expert craftsman
to give them beauty and brilliance.
• Moissanite is an eco product and is conflict-free and free from all biases.
• We prioritize environmental and ethical responsibility in the creation of our moissanite. The beauty and premium quality of our gems, paired
with our commitment to our principles, makes Forever One moissanite a superior and sustainable.
• There is no age of moissanite, its luster and brilliance last forever and ever, it very tough and can’t be broken.
• Moissanite is budget friendly and is available at a very low price compare to natural diamond.
🖤 Read Our Shipping Policy
🖤 Read Our Return & Exchange Policy
>>>>>> Thank You For Shopping <<<<<<
!! Have A Nice Day !!